Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Blue Milk Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gahr

re: A hearty hello from your new allies Zallow's Fury!

Thank you for including us in your launch plans. If you're anything like us you've been chomping at the bit waiting for the release of SWTOR.

We're a smaller group (around 20). Many of us have a lengthy gaming history together, starting with SWG and continuing with the titles WoW, Age of Conan and Vanguard. We pride ourselves on being a strong community.

You're welcome to visit our site any time and create an account. Looking forward to seeing all of you in game!

Gahr
Zallow's Fury
www.gahrwars.com
silentdante

re: Hello Returned!

Thanks for also choosing us as Allies, I hope that we can land on the same server and help each other out if need be. I would love to gang up on Operations or help fill out other Flashpoint runs when either guild is low with online members.

I'll be sure to check out your guild site and sign up to keep in better touch!

-cory
-silentdante
RudeyPaendrag

Hello,

Rudey here, Gahr's unofficial public relations rep. I know... I wouldn't have picked me either. wink

I was wanting to touch base with our allies here in OBM, and discuss making arrangements for some co-operative game play.

Due to lack of interest and real world obligations, we have not had the in-game participation that some of us would like.

So, I was hoping that members of WfR could approach you for assistance with FPs, dailies, PvP, heroics, etc. We have a couple of members that would really like to accomplish some of that, but unfortunately, we haven't had the participation level.

FYI, Some of you may not be aware, but Zallow's Fury merged with Wrought from Ruin shortly before launch.
http://wrought-from-ruin.com/wfr/

I can be reached (Rudey, Fopon, Dahow, or Paendrag) in game almost ever evening between 7pm-10pm CST.

Thanks for your time,
Rudey Tanreall, 47 Jedi Sentinel

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Corzan Dex
The Keg
Knight

Howdy Rudey! I feel your pain, ! We too, are running into the same issues that you had mentioned and would be happy to team up! Our Fearless leader, D'laan, will be getting in touch with you in game to hopefully set up some fun times together. Thanks!

Howdy Rudey! I feel your pain, ! We too, are running into the same issues that you had mentioned and would be happy to team up! Our Fearless leader, D'laan, will be getting in touch with you in game to hopefully set up some fun times together. Thanks!

Awesome! I will more than likely be in game between 7pm and 10pm CST this evening. You can also hit up the following people if you cant reach me:

Gahr
Phelanar
Lysandyr or Leonidus

RudeyPaendrag

We have created a custom channel called: Ruined. We figured that would be an easy way for all our allies to communicate in game.

Right click on the 'General' chat tab.
When the dialog box comes up, type: ruined
Select 'OK'.

You will then get a message stating, "You successfully joined the "Ruined" channel.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Order of the Blue Milk Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum